1.3
Layout of Store

I will never again order anything from this company. My original order was place on November 12, 2017 for a set of 3 Magic UFO Bouncy Balls for my grandsons for Christmas.

When I had still not received my order by December 15, I contacted the company. I was assured that my order “was being processed”. I received a mangled and crushed box on December 22 containing 2 glow in the dark car tracks with cars. Obviously too late for Christmas, I requested a refund—several times.

The response was a “rubber stamp” reply apologizing for the error and saying my order would be resent but no response to my request for a refund. When I finally received a response regarding a refund (after numerous emails) I was told I was too late to receive a refund as my correct order was “already being processed “ and in order to receive a refund I would have to wait for it to arrive and return and pay return shipping costs on both the correct and incorrrct items. I gave up. The order finally arrived.

I gave one of the balls to one of my grandsons. It would not stay in the “frisbee” shape and broke completely within 10 minutes! I realize that many of the things we purchase are made in China but had. I idea these items would also be shipped directly from China—with no recourse to correct any issues you may have.

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!! I learned the hard way.

Review about: Magic Toy Truck Toy.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments